Petition

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lost.


Can you hear me?
Are you even there?
My heart shatters,
Tears fall.
Will you listen?
Do you even care?
I love you so, my dark one,
You’re all I want and need.
Did you have to leave me?
Couldn’t you have stayed?
You broke my heart, my love;
I cannot tell a lie.
What will happen now?
Are the angels treating you well?
You cannot expect me to sit and sigh.
For I cannot live without you, my love,
I need you here with me.
Why are you so oblivious?
Why do you refuse to believe?
I am not a ghost, a shadow, or demon.
My love for you is not untrue.
Couldn’t you wait for me?
Why did you go?
Without you I am lost;
I cannot hide my fear.
Did you even consider my love for you?
Or how much hurt I would feel?
Come to the light, my dark prince;
Please let me take you home.
Why must we live in different worlds?
Why can’t I be with you?
If I knew the answers;
Or I knew the reasons,
I’d save them all for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dump complaints and ideas here.