Petition

Friday, January 6, 2012

La di da...

G'morning and a very happy Friday to all my followers. I'd also like to let you know that I would have posted sooner, but I was busy earlier and couldn't. Therefore, without further ado, heeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go! First of all, my mom's coming home today after spending a few days visi-ding my auntie Marjon. I can't wait to see her 'cause it's been far too long.

Also, I think I'm going to draw today 'cause I haven't done so in awhile. What I'm going to draw is beyond me as of right now, but I'm sure something will come to me. 'Course, if all else fails, I can always draw another picture of Béla Lugosi. An' as I sit writ-ding this en-tury, I happen to be watchin' The Price Is Right. Except that it's celebrit-dee week and Heidi Klum is on the show today.

Plus, Errrrrrrrrrik is calling me tonight between nine an' ten. I am so psyched for it that it's not funny -- except we had a hilarious conversation this morning -- so I should not be so excited. But I better go 'cause I wanna see what happens to these contestants.

Bye for now!

PS: Errrrrrrrik, you're crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dump complaints and ideas here.