Petition

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Do da da...

G'morning and happy Wednesday to all my followers. I'd like to start off by wishing J.R.R. Tolkien a belated happy 119th birthday, and reminding everyone that not all who wander are lost, even though the road does go ever on and on.

Also, big news abounds today. First of all, my Facebook comment was mentioned on Good Day Sacramento by Ken Rudolph, so I was able to get my five seconds of fame. Also, Rich Fields -- the former announcer for The Price Is Right -- tweeted me last night in response to a tweet I'd sent him.

I'll write more after today's episode of The Price Is Right, because Neil Patrick Harris is the celebrity guest today, and I'm psyched!

Bye for now!

PS: Errrrrrrik, you rock. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dump complaints and ideas here.